Severe pain and itching after urination, reduced sex drive, dizziness. Prostatitis and bladder infection detected in cystoscopy.

i have urtethral problem . sevre pain and itching in urethra all the times , it comes after urinating . after cystoscopy , doctor found bladder neck obstruction and prostatitis with post bladder infection . during cystoscopy skin of bladder found very rough . no infection detected in urine . my problems are itching in urethra , pain in scortum , pain in testicles some times , tenderness in skin of penis , reduced sex drive , continous dizziness and weakness , extreme burning in joints and feets and some time in testicles etc .. doctor advised me xatrol though it works for some time but not for the whole day and itching in urethra never goes away . thanks
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012