Severe pain and heavy periods. Prescribed Primolut N. Explain effects of this medication.

I had my severe period on the 21 April 2013(sunday) and on the 25 April i had to go to the Dr for Pain, and he gave me pains pills and a psin syringe. And he gave me a prescription for Primolut N, to take 1 take, three times a day, and said i must drink on day 5 of my mens of which i drink one tablet a day and notice that on 28 Sunday morning that i was supposed to drink 3 times a day. will it cause problems it safe to drink Primolut N during periods;
2. Does it delay ovulation
3.My last day of drinking the pill is this Thursday, Will i start menstruating after taking it, which will be
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Hi dear user, thanks for asking to us.

Primolut-N is used to control the abnormal uterine bleeding. 1. There is no specific risk if it is taken during bleeding. 2. According to its pharmacological action it can delay ovulation. 3. Withdrawal bleeding usually starts 2-4 days after stopping this drug.

Hope this helps.