Severe pain and discharge after surgical abortion. Chances of molar pregnancy?

I had a surgical abortion on March 22. I was seen for a follow up on April 11th and was told there was a grape sized partical on my right ovary. I have had strange discharge and some extreme pain since March 22nd. I took a test before I return for another follow up tomorrow and the line is VERY DARK. It was not this dark ever, it actually showed before the other line. Could I have a molar pregnancy? Is there a chance I have a new pregnancy or is this the original pregnancy and was incomplete.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013