Severe pain and cramps in the pelvic area, legs and back. What could be the reason?

hi, i am 25 years of age and i have been suffering with severe pain. i cant say it feels like labour pain because i havent been pregnant; however, the pain is unbearable. It comes along with my leg cramps , back pain thats just way uncalled for and my right pelvic area in excriciating pain and discomfort. i have done three scans and have consulted three doctors but each one give me a different answer. can anyone help me
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012