Severe pain, anal bleeding while passing stools, urinating. Using anobliss, shield. Natural cure?

Doctor, Im having severe pain and bleeding in anus while passing stools ,not able to sit, not able to walk properly .....also while urinating my spincters in anus are very paining.....this problem im having since 30 days .......i used anobliss oint.,smuth, shield and recently on himalaya pilex oint. regularly doing sitz bath and im having high fibre diet but could nt cure my problem please give suggestion if i can cure at home with out going for a surgery please help me thankyou
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012