Severe pain all over body. Fingers numb, unable to use. Tests all normal. Reason for pain?

I am a 34 year old women and since December I ve had really bad pains throughout my body. They mainly center in my arms , hands , feet and legs but sometimes affect my stomach , neck and I get tingling in my spine . These pains never go away but sometimes are worse then others especially at night. It s hard to even use my hands anymore as my fingers are numb. Opening a jar or typing isn t as easy as Usto be. I also get bad migraines at times. I ve had a cat scan but nothing showed. Blood tests turned out normal and went to a nerve doctor where he did tests on me by sending shocks through my body but it was normal as well. The test also made me feel so much worse. I have only been giving Tylenol threes which I take one before bed just so I can sleep as the pains intolerable. They won t give me anything else till they know what s wrong. I m getting frustrated. They made me an appointment for an MRI but I m starting to think that will turn out normal as well as everything else is. I can barely walk or do anything anymore and not even sure why this all started. It just happened. Please tell me what could be happening?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012