Severe pain after surgery for hemorrhoids. Cyst in the uterus. Need treatment for pain

Before two years i was feeling pain in my body. I went tot doctor & he gave me medicine of calcium of 1500 mg. Because of the calcium tablet i suffered with piles problem. The blooding was not stopping by medicine. So finally we decided for operation & it was done. Now i am unable to sit. i cannot sit i feel pain. later we came to know that there is cyst below the right utereus of 8.5*5.1*3.2. now the operation of the cyst was also done and doctors also remove the utereus. After this operation still i cannot sit on chair even sometime i cannot sit on bed also. We have done all the checkup but all reports are normal.
Can u please suggest us that why the pain is not going from the anus. I have too much gastic problem also.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013