Severe pain after hurting arms under ribs due to fall, pain moves to shoulder blade. Should I see a doctor ?

Hello: Well, I see a lot of others have had the same problem...I fell down a flight of stairs from an upright position. I landed with my head hitting the door at the bottom, and apparently, my arm under my ribs. It has been 2 weeks and the pain is still pretty severe. ibupropen s have helped, but the pain seems to move to my shoulder blade in my back and in the front also. Should I see a doctor? I heard there is really nothing to be done if I fractured my rib. Its the biggest one, on top of the sternum. thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013