Severe pain after getting hit on the testicles. Knees bent to the hips for saving from neurological shock. Is it the correct way?

sir i have obsessive compulsive disorder.. four years ago my testicles were hit by the heavy tennis ball. after that i fell on the ground for sometime feeling like vomiting.. but i was not unconcious. but was feeling the lot of pain. after that i had or have no problem.. but at that time when i got hit in testis.. after sometime one man came and bend my legs to the knee.. on the hipps side.. now he is claiming that he has saved my life and torturing me that this life is due to him.. i want to know from you that on that time i could die only because of neurogenic shock.. so he claims that due to his exercise of knees i did not get the neurolgenic shock.. please tell me that can this exercise prevent the neurogenic shock??
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013