Severe pain after D12 fracture

i got D12 fracture in accident before 11 months but still i have heavy pain what should i do because doctor is saying ,it takes around 2 years for proper relief i want to know is it possible for a person to get fit like earlier for example when will a patient gets 100% pain relief in such cases and precautions and treatment which we should refer.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I can tell you that thing but just want to know how bad was the fracture, as if there was more then 50 % compression was there or more than that. According to your prognosis will be decided. If compression was less than 50% then you would recover completely. If not some pain may remain. You can send me x ray and i can offer better advice.