Severe pain. History of removal of neuroendocrine tumour, stress fractures, buldging disc etc. Help

Looking for a pain specialist. After going through 2 pain clinics I can't find a doctor who is open to listening to my problems without thinking I'm looking for drugs or a "drug doctor". I'm having trouble because first clinic, due to miscommunication, thinks I lied about meds and I have my notes how it transpired. The second clinic suggested a pain pump after many other treatments, I chose to have it removed after 2 years, part of the catheter was left in the spinal fluid, and I don't wish to go back. A third clinic I was referred to told me immedeiately no RX's. I've been through so many treatments what would I do after they didn't work. My family physician was helping me find another doctor while he did write Norco for me and he retired. My new fp does not write for pain meds and I would at least like to have that option. I had a neuroendocrine tumor removed at the base of my spine in 2005, numerous strees fractures, bulging discs, etc.etc.. I'm not adverse to trying new treatments, I just want someone to work with me.
I'm very
disappointed with this site. After taking time to enter everything you want my money. Where can I go that takes into account, I'm in pain, I'm on disability and can't afford any more since I have to keep paying for doctors, paying for tests, etc. Doubt anyone will get this part of question.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013