Severe oozing from teeth located next to extracted tooth, burning pain, tingling and numbness. Any ideas?

I had a tooth extracted a year ago. It has never been right. Been to oral surgeon, dentist , periodontist, ENT, ER, neurologist , even oral and maxifacial at Mayo clinic. they think trigenial nerve/atypical face pain etc. I am not sure if that is right. it feels like all the oozing (but nothing is there) is coming out of 2 teeth located next to extracted tooth area. It is like Zootz is an explosion of something coming out of my burns. my lips tingle and are numb. my teeth feel like they have holes in them. they ache all the time. the taste is like alum foil, metal, blood combined. It feels like there is something stuck in my gum where i had tooth taken out. Any ideas? would a oral pathologist be able to help? can teeth get diseased? all my tests have come back negative. the gabapentin made no difference, and now i am on tegretol which makes no difference at all.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013