Severe nightfall problem

Hello Doctor, My name is Sameer Rajani.I am suffering from regular nightfall and due to this my health is getting worse day by day.My physical strength has become very weak and also my health.Due to regular nightfalls I am not able to cope with anything.please guide me doctor i ned your help urgently.Adnd i have also become very thin due to severe nighfalls.Please help me am in a big trouble.
Asked On : Fri, 28 May 2010
Nocturnal semen loss does not lead to weakness or ill health. This is a very big misconcept in people.
Pediatrician Dr. Kamlesh Verma's  Response
this is not a disease. it happen in 16-22 years. whenever u dream of sex, nightfall occur. by this there is weakness, or no memory loss. after marriage this usually subside. there is no medicine for this.
usually it happen in this age group. whenever u dream about sex this can happen.
change ur thinking pattern. don`t see porn moovies,
there is no medicine for this thing.