Severe nightfall, have got over habit of masturbation. How can I cure this?

Sir. i am feeling very worry for last 6 yrs i had done wrong work that are as. when i was 15 yrs old i started to remove my sperm 5 day a week and it had done for over 6 yrs then i had found that it is harmful for my body then i had not done this but cause me to nightfall or dreamfall in night as well as daytime . it happen to me this time also and had this for two yrs. plz help me from this cause. thank u
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. mastrubation is commen if practised in elders. at the age of 15 the boy will have guilty feeling