Severe neuropathy in feet with burning, numbness and pain, feet pain after eating. What could this be?

I have severe neuropathy in both my feet . It hurts, burns, stings is numb and very painful all at the same time. Some people compare it to the feeling you have when your feet fall asleep, NO! Not even close (for me). MUCH more painful. I am trying to keep my numbers down but it s hard. I love food! I can feel my feet beginning to hurt just minutes after I eat. This should be a life lesson but I guess I am still learning. ► Reply
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012