Hello Raju and thanks
I understand your problem but if all medical therapy fails than we have no option other than surgery. It is not so risky if done by a qualified spine surgeon
. If you are scared from surgery than follow some instructions that helps you in maintaining painless spine:
1. Do alternate hot and cold
2. Use hard bed to sleep, avoid pillow.
3. Can apply anti-inflammatory gel gently to reduce pain. Use analgesic
drugs in worse condition.
4. Do regular physiotherapy
and exercise by consulting you physiotherapist.
5. Avoid all long term sitting, standing and driving and wear Lumbrosacral belt.
6. Avoid jerky movements of back.
7. Complete bed rest
is best treatment in worse condition.
Hope this will help you and if this fails than go for surgery. Do not feel scared as every surgery has its own risk. This surgery has as much risk as other general surgery has.