Severe nerve compression, abdominal pain, inguinal hernia. Muscle pain?

Hi I am a 56 yr. old male, I have severe ddd,w/nerve compression. For 3 wks now I have a pain just to the lower left of my belly button.Went to the drs. last week and the dr. thinks its muscle related. I do tend to go overboard at the gym doing crunches? I also experience itching all over my body since this stomach issue. I also have a inguinal hernia which I feel only 1/3 of the time???? I m Falling apart. Thanking you in advance,
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer