Severe neck pain, ear trouble, occasional mental perception, weird heart beats post treatment for damaged carotid. Suggestion?

in march i damaged my right front carotid {dissection and occlusion}. artery is healing fine. i now have a lot of neck pain , ear trouble, mental perception at times is like i am intoxicated when neck is aggravated. newest symptoms include blood pressure issues and frequent, strange heart rythyms (which includes an hour or two quite frequently where heart skips EVERY 4th BEAT or flutters crazy followed by hard palpitations like heart is struggling to find rythym). these symptons are not exhaustive. docs keep lookin at carotid and say it s fine and send me on my way. PT says it sounds like vagus nerve may be pinched or damaged at same time carotid was damaged. 9 months of pain and docs say nothing is wrong but they refuse to consider looking at my vagus. how can i get someone to help?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012