Severe neck and lower back pain at the base of the skull and tail bone. Solution ?

i have been having sever neck and lower back pain mainly at the base of the scull and tail bone. recently i noticed a small lump/bulge around the base of my scull in between my right ear and neck that is tender to the touch like something is sticking out from inside, not a external skin problem almost like a bone, but over the last few weeks they have multiplied and now there are a couple of them, but in different areas on both sides of my neck and around the top of mt shoulders, they are really sore and can cause serious discomfort and stabbing sensation to the point of immobility.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013