Severe neck and back pain, going in for colonoscopy within a week. Is it safe to take codalgin forte?

Hi, I m going in for a colonoscopy in 2 days and suffer from severe back pain and also some neck pain . I read on the pamphlet they gave me that all medication must be ceased 7 days prior to the procedure but it did not mention and that are ok to be taken. I ve been in a lot of pain since stopping my medication and can barely function. I was wondering if I could still take codalgin forte tablets prior to the colonoscopy or is it all medication regardless that must be ceased? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012