Severe nausea, vomiting and headache. Abdominal pain. History of abortion. Could this be due to mirena?

hi i am a 20 year old female. since last saturday (4/20/2013) i have not been able to keep anything in my stomach. i have a headache at the same time everyday, nausea every night, sometimes to the point of throwing up. i have lower abdominal pains, that are also in my lower back into my hip, all on the left side. i had an abortion in may, and at the same time got the mirena iud put in. i am always tired no matter how much sleep i get, loss of sex drive recently and when i do have sex with my boyfriend i do have pain and some spotting afterwards. we have not been using any protection because of the mirena and this is the first time since i had it put in that i have been this nauseas and have had constant headaches, what should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013