Severe nasal problems, all types of medications haven't helped. Nose operation suggested. Thoughts ?

For the past 5 year i am suffering from severe nasal problems, I hve taken treatments like ( homeopathy , ayurvedic ) etc for the last 3 years and even english treatment for 6 months. But iam not able to recover from cold .. some of the doctors suggested that the soft bone in the nose is slightly bent and needs a minor operation .. Could u please suggest me a permanant solution to recover from this..
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012