Severe nasal congestion, no medical centers nearby. Herbal home remedies?

My daughter is 9 years old and she is severe each and every with the blocking nose , When I see her my tears comes out and I can not take my daughter To the doctor who suggest me good advice because I can not driving a car so far . Please help me I always pray for u some one is here pin the world who can knows the feeling of people. Or i can also keep my hope with good people.Please save my daughter as you think like your children. Kindly request . Tell my any home harbal remedies which I can effort to make my daughter life happy and successful. Best hope
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Dentist 's  Response
The following home remedies are recommended for treating nasal congestion:
1.Make her breathe steam regularly by boiling water with lemon.
2. Mix lemon and ginger in equal proportions and give her 2 tea spoons after each meal.
3. Cinnamon is a naturally occurring germicide and should be taken along with hot herbal tea to strengthen the immune system.
4.Give her half teaspoon of fresh turmeric powder mixed in 30 ml of warm milk. This needs to taken twice a day daily.

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Tanju Khurana's  Response

You can make your daughter to inhale steam.Boil water in a pan,put 2-3 cloves of garlic or if you have any vaporub,you can put a drop of that in the water.Make your daughter to keep her face over the pan and cover it with towel.Steaming helps in stuffy nose.
You can also crush some garlic, squeeze it ,have some juice(3-4 drops) and put 2 drops of that juice in each nostril.This will also help in stuffy nose.

Take care,
Acupressure Specialist Dr. A.K.Sangal,M.D (Acu.&Mag.)'s  Response
dear patient,
advice for acupressure treatment;---
1. massage upper side of palm below fingers.
2. mass on same place on bakside of palm
do this for 5 minutes thrice a day to get relief
hope her nose will open soon.