Severe muscular pain on arms, wrists and hands, fatigue, nausea. Do I have fibromyalgia?

I have very severe muscle pain for the past 5 days. The muscles that are affected are my upper arms, lower arms, wrists and hands including my palms. My lower back, my shoulders, around my thoracic regions. I have been feeling very tired and lethargic, and very tearful since this episode. I also feel nauseous with the constant pain. My GP said I have fibromylagia 5 years ago, but I have not been tested for it. My shins and legs and feet also pain me. Even the soles of my feet and the palms of my hands.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013