Severe mucous in throat. Taking Augmentin, no relief. Advice?

ONE MONTH AGO I SUFFERED WITH THROAT INFECTION AND MY TONSILS GOT SWALLOWED WITH PUSS.I TOOK AUGMENTIN BD FOR FIVE DAYS AND MY INFECTION WAS ALRIGHT BUT NOW AGAIN I AM SUFFERING FROM SEVERE MUCUS IN THROAT.THIS TIME NO SWALLOWING OF TONSILS BUT MY LOWER THROAT CLOGGED WITH MUCUS ALONGWITH FLU SPECIALLY IN THE MORNING.I ALSO HAVE IRRITATION IN THROAT SOMETIMES.HOW TO REMOVE MUCUS IN THROAT.I AM AGAIN TAKING AUGMENTIN BD ALONGWITH GOGGLES WITH HOT WATER.AMIR
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012