Severe mood swings, anxiety, anger and insomnia. Had postpartum depression. How can I cure this naturally?

Hi, I m 33 yrs old female and I m experiencing severe mood swings, anxiety , anger and insomnia . 18 mons ago I gave birth to my second child and experienced postpartum depression , which lasted 7-8 months after the birth. Although I do not think I have the postpartum depression any longer, I do not feel like myself anymore. I don t think my hormones ever fully went back to normal. I would like to know what your professional opinion is regarding this matter and what I can do naturally to heal myself. I do not believe in pharmaceutical drugs if not completely necessary. Thank you for your response
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012