Severe mood swing, high suicidal tendency, taking Nexito for depression. Took 12 tablets once. Why the mood swings ?

Hello, I have been taking Nexito 10 Mg for my depression and I have been taking 2 tablets a day since a month. I noticed severe mood swing yesterday and also had high suicidal tendency and attempted to hang myself, fortunately the cloth tore apart and I fell down. I realized that I was unconscious for a while and when I gained my conscious I noticed pain in my hand and head as I hit the ground. After a while, I was weeping and had a push with in to end my life. I took 12 tablets of Nexito 10 mg and went to sleep as I was under the impression that this would make me to sleep sound and I may overcome the tendency. My question is that, while I am under medication and been taking Nexito 10 mg for a month, why do I still have these mood disorders?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012