Severe migraines, pressure in temples, feet, ankle swelling, yellow spots. Due to lymes and concussion?

I have 2 problems.... 1.) I suffer from migraines but I have never experienced them with pressure on both sides of head like this before and it feels like my eyes are being sucked into my head. 2.) Both my feet and ankles are swollen and have yellow spots. I went back to the ER yesterday after suffering from a concussion since Friday night and they said the pressure is post concussive and the feet and ankles may be from Lymes.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012