Severe migraines, feeling of dull brain freeze pain, constant pressure, fuzzy vision. Treatment required?

hey. my name is Heidi. In the past 3 month I have been suffering from really bad migrains and they are getting worse, I have been to the doctor and all they seem to be doing is giving me Migralives. It comes on when there is a flash of light or i go into a different room that is brighter then the one i came from, iv been sick because of them, it feels like a dull brain freeze pain all the time and a constant pressure at the top of my head. my vision goes fuzzy and the pain gets worse when the migrains at full blast. they can come on in seconds and last anything from 5 mins 2 a full day. im absolutely warn out after one and it takes a while for the sickness to go. should i be worried or ask the doctor to do more?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012