Severe migraines, diagnosed with pneumonia, pain and stiffness in neck, hot flashes, vommitting, severe chills, never had dioxycyclon. All this is related to?

I usually spend at least half the month with migraines severe enough I can t work.the one prior to this was about a week long and I got diagnosed with pneumonia right after.this is my first one since then( about a month) its been 2 days now and my neck has ALOT more pain n stiffness then usual I m having surges of pain kinda like cr(amps in specific isolated areas just in my upper left head.I m also having hot flashes and have been queezy n even vomited earlier today.along with the hotflashes throughout the day the past two nights I ve had severe chills.I also never took the dioxycyclon I was prescribed for the pneumonia.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012