Severe migraines, MRI shows sequel of chronic microvascular ischemic change. Anything to worry ?

I have complicated migraines, just got the results back from my MRI it said the Findings are non specific but suggestive of the sequela of chronic microvascular ischemic change. Also that there is minimal membrane muscosal thickening of ethmoid air cells without evidence for opacification of the sinuses. I am 51 and 160 5 4 and have had these migraines for about six years. Some of the complications have changed recently, hence the MRI-but is there anything here to worry about?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012