Severe migraine with Aura, darkness before eyes. Getting worse. Undergo a scan?

Hi, I have severe migraine with Aura. The headache is getting worse day by day. So much so that I some times scream unknowingly and sometimes I cannot see anything.Its completely dark in front of my eyes and it all turn blank. Of late the pain hits on different areas on my head. I have a doubt there is something wrong with me. Please advise. Shall I consult a specialist or do I have to undergo a scan? Please help. Until now I have been on OTC drugs but these does nt seem to be working anymore. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Shiny.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013