Severe migraine, high blood pressure, vision problem. MRI detected Selle turcica , possible cause for above symptoms?

Thanks. Im from Costa Rica. I use to be a University professor in Biologia, in genetics ...but I have terrible headhaches with high blood pressure that make me retired. Im female of 65 years old. I had a terrible migraine 3 weeks ago , could not talked, confused, highe presure in the hospital for 72 hours. That is worst and worst. The MRI showed the selle turcica empty, and some points on my brain white material. Now, almost 4 weeks, I still have problems of vision . What do you think? could this condition also be the responsable of some ansiety crisi I had ?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012