Severe migraine headaches, like having a stroke, talking hurts. Is it due to stress?

severe migraine headaches , like I have a stroke . It is always in my right eye. It starts with a peripheal wave in my right eye. I have to get home immediatley. As it continues over my eye I lose my site in my right eye.. then comes the slurred speach, or should I say, I can t really talk. I try but words won t come out..actually crazy words come out..I can t think, confused, then the pain..I pack my head in ice for 8-10 hours. the next day my head is so hurts to talk and walk...this time it has lasted for 5 days now.... I usually have one only once a year, usually caused from stress . They seem to come more frequently and last longer. When I have them I feel they affect my brain. any advise?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013