Severe migraine during menopause. History of migraines. Developed CAP, blurred vision, hearing loss. Not able to walk, numbness in limbs. Due to migraines?

I have intractable chronic migraine that began with menopause at age 45, although my history of migraines began at age 7 after an injury above the left eye. I am now almost 54. Over two years ago I developed CAP, episodes of blurry vision and flashes not associated with a retinal problem, hearing loss (now wear bilateral hearing aids ), upper and lower extremity numbness and loss of function. Every test to look for other causes i.e. MS, Lyme Disease etc has been ruled out and the Mayo Clinic tells me this is related to my migraines. How does this happen? I can not get a clear answer. I now use a walker or wheelchair, am unable to drive or work.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013