Severe migraine and smell of ammonia in nose. Taken large amount of Alanzoine medication. Cure?

hi i have recently stopped years of poly drug use im 4 months clean i was taking lots of amphetaime and mephadron and lots of canabis i have also taken larg ammounts of alanzopine medication i have compleatly stopped for 4 months and i keep getting migrains and the smell of amonia in my nose and i get verry stressed and agitated a lot and dont no what to do and feel like all the above problems are all part of one do you no how too fix it i no abstinence from the drugs is the main thing i just need to fix all the other problems to be able to function i i cant sleep for no more than 3 hours a night aswel my sleep patern is nonegsistent i eat quit healthy aswell and im quit activ too and im 24 year old male
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012