Severe menstrual cramps. Took excedrin. Trying to get pregnant. Pain in the lower abdomen and chest with headache. Pregnant?

Hello, I am 25 years old and been trying to get pregnant since almost 3 years now but no luck. Usually I do have really bad menstrual cramps but this month suddenly it just got so bad (trust me, really really bad) that I just wanted someone to get me out of that hell. I took Excedrin for pain killer and after 5mins I vomited everything I had for lunch. Next day my pains started to disappear but day after that when I woke up my pains re-appeared again at the lower abdomen and sometimes below chest (this is my 4th day of period with decreased bleeding) with slight fever and head-ache. What do you think is happening here? Could I be pregnant or is it something serious that I should worry about?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012