Severe memory loss. Why do I have sever absent mindedness? What can help?

Well i am 32 and i am having severe memory loss since my school days and believe me i have passed my entire academics by copying which i used feel gr8 abt it those days but believe me i knew some day it will hit me very bad...i 4gt things very fast, like a routes,any article, subject related to my office work, moreoever i am so very absent minded and even now i am going to mba classes but ever i study very next moment i 4gt i really want to come out of it asap which i effecting my career and my personal life which lead to my divorce also...!! prakash/0000
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012