Severe masturbation, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, harmonal problems. Solution?

Hello to all, I have been avid masturbator from very early age - I could say somewhere 11-12, I had very early sexual self-realization even before my pecker could produce cum! - and I have made 29 two weeks ago. Through my life I ve had periods where due to stress and reckless hedonism I have been highly addicted to masturbation, with periods when I have been wanking the meat over a dozen erections a day! I have definitely noticed negative effects such as having difficult erections (wanking a soft penis but not giving a f**k), weak/watery sperm even short times when after a masturbation the penis would not spill even a drop of it, very short attention span - I have lives a very lazy and static life and this has been my only source of endorphines. I couldn t get out of bed or put myself to sleep without masturbation, to give an example. I am also certain that I have had hormonal problems Please help me my email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
Masturbation is a common feature in young age group.2-3 times in a week is common occurence.
You are addicted to it.
Your Weak watery sperm doesn't get erection is not due to hormonal problems but this is a normal feature in frequent masturbator as the act is so designed that in male you could not get erection in a short span just after ejeculation.
So nothing to worry.
Do some yoga to reduce it's addiction.
Marriage is a best option.