Severe lower back pain, history of herniated disk. Taking neurotin. Recommendations?

I have severe lower back pain. Nothing is making it stop, I am taking Neurotin for nerve pain. I can feel the area as if it is a ball or something hard in the lower back area. I previously suffered a herniated disk 8 years ago and fell a few days ago and the pain started back again in that area. I do not have any blood in the urine. I am using a heating pad at the moment to try to dull it but, nothing is working, please help !
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013