Severe lower back pain, Extremely sensitive to touch. Related to kidneys?

22 yr old female. 168 pounds. 5 11. I have regular back pain and a high pain tolerance but something out of the ordinary is occuring, My lower back is in pain a 7 or 8 on scale 1 to 10. It is also extremely sensitive to the touch only my lower back. It hurts to even press it with my palm or fingers. Its really concerning me and I am unable to get to a doctor until Thursday morning. This has been going on since Sunday and its Tuesday evening.does it sound like my kidneys I am really scared
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013