Severe lower abdominal pains during periods, had a failed pregnancy. Can endometriosis be the cause ?

I always get severe lower abdominal pains (on the right hand side) during my mentrual cycle and the pains are that strong I am physically sick. However this pain is different to period pains and always starts at the back end of the cycle when the bleeding is stopping.
I get normal period pain during the 1st few days when the bleeding is heavier and this other pain I get is different feeling like dragging / twisting pain that eases when I crouch down in a ball and it radiates in the very lower abdominal area and deep into my back. Hard massage to my back also seems to help the pains.
Also during this time I suffer with bowel problems and get trapped wind, constipation and mucas - I have tried every type of treatment and have been treated for IBS with Buscopan, every type of constipation product etc.. and no matter what I take or do I get exactly the same result / pain.
I was on the contraceptive pill for many years and never had any issues at all but now I am coming to a time in my life where I am thinking about starting a family (I am 35 years of age) so I came off the pill in preperation and have had this problem since and every month I take 1-2 days off work due to this.
I have had ultra sound scan and a Colonoscopy and both were clear.
My mum suffered from Endometriosis - could it be possible that this is what is causing me problems? I wporry now that this could effect my fertility and I had a failed pregnancy 6 months ago when I was 4 weeks pregnant - could this be the cause?
Thanks in advance
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013