Severe lower abdominal pain with burning and bleeding during urination. Had taken i-pill. Which medicine should be taken?

Hi I am 17 years old. I am experiencing lower abdominal pain and problem in urinating. There is too much burning and bleeding also sometimes. I believe this is because of the emergency contraceptive pill(I Pill) that i took a week back. I am scared to consult a doctor as they might find out about the consumption of I pill which i don t really want (Family issues). Please suggest me what to do at this point of time. How long this pain is going to persist. And if there is any medicine that can be of any help. Thank You.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012