Severe lower abdominal pain, difficulty in bowel movement, burst cyst on ovary causing free fluid in pelvis. Will it subside without treatment?

i have just been kicked out of hospital as they wanted my bed and put as an out patient i was taken in on wednesday afternoon with severe lower abdominal pains the next day after a painfull sleepless night and inadiquet pain relief i had a scan the doctor who was very nice came to see me straight away and said i had a burst cyst on my ovary which had caused a foliacl to colapse and had free fulid in my pelvis he said the best thing to do was to leave it and see if it settles on its own over the next 24 hours if not he would do a laparosopy to drain the fulid which was irratating part of my bowel which wasnt working and make sure i didnt have endametriosis. over the next 24 hrs the pain didnt ease at all i was ignored when i asked for stronger pain relief . but then on the friday all of a sudden ( after hearing the nurses saying the needed 3 beds asap . i was told i could go home and another doctor came within 1o mins ta say i was going home and put as an out patient and would get an appointment in 4-6 weeks then left . is this safe to leave or should i go back im still very uncomfortable and have not had a bowel movement since tuesday when the pain started i have taken stuff for it but its not helped my stomach is still swollen
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012