Severe lower abdominal pain around uterus since colp, watery and brown tinted discharge. Normal?

I am having awful lower abdominal pain where my uterus is. To catch you up real quick- had a baby July 3rd, 3 month obgyn check up had abnormal pap , colposcopy was done Monday of last week, results showed grade 3 cancerous cells, leap procedure is scheduled for the 11th. This pain is ongoing since the colp an is getting worse and now I m about in tears , it almost feels like menstrual cramps but different, and the discharge is watery and brown tinted, I have to wear thin pads there is so much of it, it s awful. I really don t think this is normal. I ve had a colp before and it was not like this at all. What is going on????
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012