Severe loose motions, stomach pain, poor digestion, burning sensation. Overdose of paracetamol cause for symptoms?

few days back i had taken paracitamol 3 tablets in a span of 4 hours ....a day later i had severe loose motions n stomach pain for which i took antibiotic the situation is such that i feel my digestive system has gone bad.....whatever food or liquid i take comes out through excretion as whole foods...and have tremendous burning sensation this is been happening since last 7 days now.....please help me
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012