Severe leg pain, weakness, fatigue ,depression when cr-reactive is high

MRI results~ Multiple scattered supratentorial foci of increased T2 signal, a nonspecific finding. Differerential diagnoseis includes accelerated chronic microvascular ischemic white matter change demyelinating disease , of right infectious and inflammatory etiologies, vasculitis . Could someone please tell me what this could mean? I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 14 years ago, my cr-reactive has been high, 29.9, severe leg pain, weakness in arms, fatigue, anxiety, depression, costochondritis . Much appreciated for any information. GC
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012