Severe leg pain, has Neurofibroma in leg nerves. Had surgery, lumps still felt, pain persists. Alternative medication ?

Hello Sir, My mother has been suffering from severe leg pain and the doctor said she has Neurofibroma in her leg nerves. She underwent a surgery but the pain is severe and she can still feel the lumps . The recent ultra sound scanning report(post operation) says Schwannomas shows multiple inter muscular solid hypo echoic lesions noted at medial aspect of lower leg and thigh. And the Largest lesion is about 17x10mm size. Nature of Specimen: Excised? Neurofibroma Gross: Received a 2x1.5x0.5 cms soft tissue mass. Cut section capsulated, pearly white. Micro: Sections studied show the features of a Schwannoma. Her doctor says there is no use to do the surgery again as the lumps are so many and are tiny in size. He is suggesting to suffer with the pain and these lesions are not harmful. My mother started to use the Homeopathy medicine since 2 months from now. Initially there was bit relief with the pain and she can t feel the lumps also. But the pain doesn t go away completely. I am worried if these are really not tumors and should we continue using the Homeopathy patiently. Pls throw some light on this. Thank you so much
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012