Severe leg pain, difficulty in walking, no relief with medicines, massages. Could it be a blood clot or DVT?

I have been to two ERs in the last two weeks due to severe pain in my right leg. The pain started mild a month ago but has increased in the last two weeks and now I cant walk on my right leg for the past two days because it causes me much pain. I didn t injure myself, it doesnt feel like muscle pain or bone pain it feels like something else. The first doctor told me to get a massage and some insurance, the 2nd doc. told me it was probably my sciatic nerve . anyway I have done all the uninvasive stuff already. Ibuprofen 3x a day, vicoden for pain (generic) , muscle relaxers cyclobenzaprine , Ive done hot and cold, Ive streched but the pain gets worse and worse. I am about 5 1 145 lbs and exercise but do you think I could have a blood clot? Deep Vain Thrombosis? Thanks for your time, Brenda Rodriguez
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013