Severe leg and back pain due to accident. Can online clinics prescribe pain medication?

Hi, my name is XXXXXX and almost 3 years ago a drunk driver ran me over while i was crossing the street going 45mpg. I have had leg and very bad back pain ever since but constantly have issues finding a doctor willing to prescribe me pain medication . Is there any online pain clinics that are not as skeptical as other doctors where i live? I have no problem providing medical records or anything like that, its just an on going issue and as time passes the pain gets worse.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013